Tacita T-Race was launched at Eicma show in Milan in the three versions: T-RC Cross, T-RE Enduro e T-RR Rally.
The “Tacita project” (from Tàcita, Latin name of the Roman goddess of silence) springs from the desire to develop a motorbike which respects the environment and the people around us, yet being a true machine for real off-roading.
After twenty years of passion for both recreational and competitive enduro, our goal was to build the perfect electric enduro bike, which would be able to compete with traditional motorbike combustion engines, giving
sensations of pure riding, yet being moved by a completely “no-emission” electric motor.
Tacita was born in 2009, to produce a new enduro bike with electric propulsion performance, whilst being innovative and unique in its characteristics. Since then, our effort has focused on research, engineering and design, to create an Italian bike with temperament, unique in its kind.
The result is the new “T-RACE”: passion, nature, strength, silence, respect, emotions.
- 100% green: electric and environmentally sustainable thanks to the use of eco-plastics and the T-Station
- ergonomics of a grown-up motorbike
- high-tech design
- 5-speed gearbox
- electric motor and controller liquid cooling
- eco and sport maps for different riding conditions
- “Reserve Power” mode, to reach the nearest recharging station
when the residual battery charge is 20% (T-RE and T-RR)
- large autonomy: for the rally version 100 km in motorally racing conditions
- great driveability
- 5 speed separate gearbox with hydraulic clutch
- liquid cooling for motor and controller
- BMS Tacita for the monitoring and management of power cells
- crank case made of solid Anticorodal 6082
- frame designed for the needs of the electric motor and the support of its
components and realized in chrome molybdenum 25NiCrMo4
- rear monocoque aluminum with hard anodized coating, with the aim of giving to the aluminum alloy a ‘ high resistance to ‘ wear and to ‘ abrasion combined with a high electrical insulation . This treatment difference in the anodizing aesthetics, made with the purpose of beautification and corrosion protection, which, however, do not exhibit resistance to wear .
- wheel hubs from solid Avional
- wheels rims DID STAR alloy 7050
- Marzocchi SHIVER fork with TiN treatment
- triple clams machined from solid Avional
- FULL LED lights
- radiator Anticorodal aluminum , made in Italy , with high exchange efficiency and
accuracy of welding between the alveolar bone mass , collectors and pans
- instruments : smartphone with messaging function to communicate directly with Tacita
- function “ RESERVE POWER” , which is automatically activated when the remaining
power is at 20%, and reducing the power , unequivocally indicates the need to recharge
- Aluminum skid plate
- rear monoshock Öhlins
- fairing mad ein flax fiber
- bio resins